Pedricktown Friends Meeting House
The first church in the Pedricktown area was a Friends meeting House which was built
about 1796. This was the only Friends meeting House established in the Penns Neck
Township area. By the middle of the 19th century the membership numbers had dropped
significantly and services were discontinued. The property, which was located in the center
of town, was sold in 1901 and the building was torn down